Welcome to photodo
Welcome to Photodo the place to be to find out about lenses. If you already know about lenses and have an idea what you're looking for go straight to our lens search facility or reviews .
If you need help choosing or understanding what the features are please look here first.
| 1 FOCAL LENGTH|
Lens focal lengths explained. Click here to view our focal length comparison table.
| 2 FOCAL LENGTH EQUIVALENTS|
Check out our comparison table from digital sensor to 5x4 large format.
| 3 LENS TYPES|
From fisheye to super telephoto...the lenses and their uses are explained here.
| 4 ANGLE-OF-VIEW|
What it means and why it’s important here.
| 5 WHICH LENS|
Should you buy an independent lens or manufacturer’s own? Is a prime or zoom lens the best? Find out here.
| 6 APERTURE|
The aperture is one of the most important controls in photography.Find out why here.
| 7 DEPTH-OF-FIELD|
Understanding this feature will help you improve your skills.
Add your message
428 MTF tests
74 in-depth photodo reviews
100+ users join each day
Help the lens community by reviewing or rating a lens today via our lens search
- Tamron 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD Review
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Review
- Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4 ZF.2 Lens Review
- Fujifilm Fujinon XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD Lens Review
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens Review
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO Lens Review
- Samsung 12-24mm f/4-5.6 ED Lens Review
- Fujifilm Fujinon XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Review
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR Lens Review
- Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Review