New Website builder offers easy solution for photographers
New website builder makes it easy for photographers and artists to get online and sell their photographs or art or advertise their training packages and courses.
If you want to create your own website to show off your photographs or are a professional that would like to have somewhere for your clients to view their pictures then foliopic is the site for you. Whether you are a beginner on the web or have a wealth of experience there is a package for you. There is a free 14 day trial for everyone and if you like what you see then you can take advantage of the special introductory offer.
foliopic.com today announces the launch of foliopic - a template-based website builder for photographers and artists.
Foliopic is an easy-to-use solution for photographers and artists who are looking to venture out onto the web with their own personal or business website. Foliopic's template-based system offers a complete range of options and designs for beginners or advanced users to personalise their web presence.
Foliopic customers can use the service to showcase their work or create private albums and invite clients to view the artist's portfolio or their client's proofs. Users can also use the system to sell prints/artworks without any e-commerce know how.
Beginners to web need no knowledge to set up and go - they can opt for a ready-made template and instantly add their content. While more advanced users, with a basic understanding of CSS and HTML, can dive in to the style sheets and easily adjust site dimensions or colour schemes to give a totally unique look and feel for their website.
Features of foliopic include:
- Feature packed admin section to personalise your Foliopic site
- Fully customisable templates and homepage layouts for a unique look
- 500 to unlimited photo uploads, depending on package
- Multiple upload option with automatic photo resizing
- Watermark copyright protection
- Photo albums (public and private)
- Slideshow mode
- RSS feeds
- Custom pages
- Blog system to use as personal news or diary
- E-commerce with online payments
- Visitor stats
- Address book and personalised newsletter direct to your friends/customers
- Free web hosting included.
Try the free 14 day demo from the
website or sign up now and take advantage of a limited introductory offer with 30% discount.
Add your message
428 MTF tests
74 in-depth photodo reviews
100+ users join each day
Help the lens community by reviewing or rating a lens today via our lens search
- Zeiss OTUS 55mm f/1.4 Lens Review
- SMC Pentax-DA 17-70mm f/4 ED IF SDM Lens Review
- Samyang 50mm f/1.2 AS UMC CS Review
- Mitakon Speedmaster 25mm f/0.95 Review
- Lomography LC-A Minitar-1 32mm f/2.8 Art Review
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Review
- Kelda 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye CS Lens Review
- Samyang 21mm f/1.4 UMC CS X Review
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO Review
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens Review