KERLEE 35mm f/1.2 Lens Announced
DZOptics has announced the development of a new KERLEE 35mm f/1.2 lens for full-frame cameras, the lens will be available in Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony E, and Pentax K mounts. The lens has 14 aperture blades for smooth rounded bokeh, and an ED lens element to reduce chromatic aberrations.
The lens is said to be the first 35mm f/1.2 ultra-bright aperture lens for full-frame camera in the world for DSLRs, with the only other 35mm lens that is this bright, being the Voigtlander 35mm f/1.2 for Leica M cameras.
The lens features manual focus, and a manual aperture ring, with the ability to switch the aperture clicks on or off, making it suitable for smooth aperture changes during video recording. The 35mm f/1.4 is due to be available in July on Amazon, and pricing information is yet to be confirmed.
You can find more information about this lens on the DZOptics website.
DZOptics KERLEE 35mm f/1.2 Specifications
|Angle of View||63.2°|
|35mm equivalent||No Data|
|Internal focusing||No Data|
|Maximum magnification||No Data|
|Min Focus||No Data|
|Box Contents||No Data|
Add your message
428 MTF tests
74 in-depth photodo reviews
100+ users join each day
Help the lens community by reviewing or rating a lens today via our lens search
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Review
- Nikon PC Nikkor 19mm f/4 E ED Review
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS Review
- Meike 6.5mm f/2.0 Fisheye Lens Review
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Review
- Samyang Premium MF 85mm f/1.2 Review
- Samyang Premium MF 14mm f/2.4 Review
- Zeiss Milvus 18mm f/2.8 Review
- Zeiss Milvus 135mm f/2.0 Review
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Review