Zhongyi Optics Canon EF-Fuji X Lens Turbo Adapte
Zhongyi Optics (ZY Optics) has released the Canon EF-Fuji X Lens turbo adapter. This adapter allows Canon EF lenses to be mounted on Fuji X cameras with a wider angle of view and faster aperture.
Similar to the previous Zhongyi Lens Turbo, the new Canon EF-Fuji X lens turbo adaptor features a structure of 4 lens elements in 4 groups, including 1 extra-low dispersion element which helps in reduce the chromatic aberrations on the image. The angle of view of the camera lenses will be increased by 0.762x and the max. aperture will be improved by 1-stop. The new adapter is a Mark II version which has a much improved quality and considered to be one of the best focal reducer currently in the market.
Other conversions of Zhongyi Lens Turbo Adapters for Fuji X cameras are going to be released by the end of 2014. Purchase can now be made via ZY Optics official website or authorised resellers.
Add your message
428 MTF tests
74 in-depth photodo reviews
100+ users join each day
Help the lens community by reviewing or rating a lens today via our lens search
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Review
- Nikon PC Nikkor 19mm f/4 E ED Review
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS Review
- Meike 6.5mm f/2.0 Fisheye Lens Review
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Review
- Samyang Premium MF 85mm f/1.2 Review
- Samyang Premium MF 14mm f/2.4 Review
- Zeiss Milvus 18mm f/2.8 Review
- Zeiss Milvus 135mm f/2.0 Review
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Review