Latest Lens Reviews
ePHOTOzine has published new reviews of three new lenses, including the new Panasonic Lumix X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 Micro Four Thirds lens, the Pentax SMC 50mm f/1.8, and the Samsung NX 85mm f/1.4 lens:
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the new Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm with a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the new Pentax SMC DA 50mm f/1.8 prime lens on the Pentax K-5 Digital SLR.
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the Samsung 85mm lens, with a fast f/1.4 maximum aperture and silent focusing motor.
Add your message
428 MTF tests
74 in-depth photodo reviews
100+ users join each day
Help the lens community by reviewing or rating a lens today via our lens search
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Review
- Lensbaby Twist 60 Review
- Samyang AF 14mm f/2.8 ED FE Lens Review
- Zeiss Planar T* FE 50mm f/1.4 ZA Review
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN C Review
- Sigma 50-100mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Review
- Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Review
- Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Review
- Samyang AF 50mm f/1.4 FE Review
- Sony FE 50mm f/1.8 Review