Latest Lens Reviews
ePHOTOzine has published new reviews of three new lenses, including the new Panasonic Lumix X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 Micro Four Thirds lens, the Pentax SMC 50mm f/1.8, and the Samsung NX 85mm f/1.4 lens:
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the new Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm with a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the new Pentax SMC DA 50mm f/1.8 prime lens on the Pentax K-5 Digital SLR.
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the Samsung 85mm lens, with a fast f/1.4 maximum aperture and silent focusing motor.
Add your message
428 MTF tests
74 in-depth photodo reviews
100+ users join each day
Help the lens community by reviewing or rating a lens today via our lens search
- Zeiss OTUS 55mm f/1.4 Lens Review
- SMC Pentax-DA 17-70mm f/4 ED IF SDM Lens Review
- Samyang 50mm f/1.2 AS UMC CS Review
- Mitakon Speedmaster 25mm f/0.95 Review
- Lomography LC-A Minitar-1 32mm f/2.8 Art Review
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Review
- Kelda 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye CS Lens Review
- Samyang 21mm f/1.4 UMC CS X Review
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO Review
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens Review