Latest Lens Reviews
ePHOTOzine has published new reviews of three new lenses, including the new Panasonic Lumix X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 Micro Four Thirds lens, the Pentax SMC 50mm f/1.8, and the Samsung NX 85mm f/1.4 lens:
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the new Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm with a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the new Pentax SMC DA 50mm f/1.8 prime lens on the Pentax K-5 Digital SLR.
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the Samsung 85mm lens, with a fast f/1.4 maximum aperture and silent focusing motor.
Add your message
428 MTF tests
74 in-depth photodo reviews
100+ users join each day
Help the lens community by reviewing or rating a lens today via our lens search
- Nikon AF-S 105mm f/2.8G ED IF VR Micro Lens
- Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS USM Lens Review
- Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM Lens Review
- Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Lens Review
- Pentax HD PENTAX-DA 40mm f/2.8 Limited Lens Review
- Voigtlander 42.5mm f/0.95 Nokton Lens Review
- HD PENTAX-DA 21mm f/3.2 AL Limited Lens Review
- Voigtlander 28mm f/2.8 Color Skopar SL II SLR Lens Review
- Pentax 07 Mount Shield Lens For Q Review
- Nikon Nikkor AF-S DX 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens Review