Latest Lens Reviews
ePHOTOzine has published new reviews of three new lenses, including the new Panasonic Lumix X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 Micro Four Thirds lens, the Pentax SMC 50mm f/1.8, and the Samsung NX 85mm f/1.4 lens:
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the new Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm with a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the new Pentax SMC DA 50mm f/1.8 prime lens on the Pentax K-5 Digital SLR.
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the Samsung 85mm lens, with a fast f/1.4 maximum aperture and silent focusing motor.
Add your message
428 MTF tests
74 in-depth photodo reviews
100+ users join each day
Help the lens community by reviewing or rating a lens today via our lens search
- Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM Lens Review
- Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH Review
- Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM Review
- Pentax SMC-FA 50mm f/1.4 Review
- Meike 35mm f/1.7 Lens Review
- MEIKE 50mm f/2.0 Mirrorless Lens Review
- Pentax HD D FA* 70-200mm f/2.8 ED DC AW Review
- Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA 15-30mm F2.8 ED SDM WR Review
- HD Pentax-D FA 28-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR Lens Review
- HD Pentax-D FA 24-70mm f/2.8 ED SDM WR Review