Latest Lens Reviews
ePHOTOzine has published new reviews of three new lenses, including the new Panasonic Lumix X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 Micro Four Thirds lens, the Pentax SMC 50mm f/1.8, and the Samsung NX 85mm f/1.4 lens:
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the new Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm with a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the new Pentax SMC DA 50mm f/1.8 prime lens on the Pentax K-5 Digital SLR.
Gary Wolstenholme reviews the Samsung 85mm lens, with a fast f/1.4 maximum aperture and silent focusing motor.
Add your message
428 MTF tests
74 in-depth photodo reviews
100+ users join each day
Help the lens community by reviewing or rating a lens today via our lens search
- Using Tamron's 24-70mm For Interior Photography
- Panasonic Lumix G X VARIO 12-35mm f/2.8
- Carl Zeiss ZF Distagon T* 15mm f/2.8
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f/4.0-5.6
- Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM
- Canon 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye Zoom
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 14-140mm f/4.0-5.8 Mega OIS
- Samsung 20mm f/2.8 NX iFunction Pancake
- Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 VC USD
- Olympus M.ZUIKO ED 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7